Convert to Pro forms - the effective way to interact with customers.
Form to Excel Spreadsheet
Form to PDF
Forms with Signature pad
File Upload forms
Accept Credit Card data from customers
Ready-to-use web forms
We are passionate to offer a collection of online forms for your website.
How it works
As soon as you copy our code, a new account is automatically created for you, so you can log in to the encrypted area and manage your form(s).
All forms come with a form processor also known as form-to-email script. Our form processor, however, does much more than just sending emails - it protects your forms from spam, collects form submissions, blocks unwanted visitors, creates PDFs, accepts client signatures, sends autoresponder email and much more.
Our forms can be edited by form builder and most forms can be used for free. Free forms contain a backlink to our site. You can move the link anywhere above the submit button, but please do not remove or modify the link as the form will not work.
How to use web forms
- Either create a new form from scratch or choose any form template below.
- Save the form to your account so you can specify "send-to-email" address and other parameters.
- Edit your form if needed.
- Generate the form code and paste it to your site or use a link to a hosted form.
Contact Us form
Employment Application form
Link Exchange Request form
Report a Problem form
Sign Up form
Student Evaluation form
Terms and Conditions [pro] form
Fix and improve your existing forms
A simple modification to your existing form will let you:
- Fix your existing form if it is not working... Well, here is the truth - your form will start working if the problem was within your form processor or, in many cases, within your code on the page; however there are cases when it will not help; then just let us know.
- Protect your form from spam. We use a few layers of protection so you will be safe from unwanted messages. Just remember to remove your old form processor because spambots can reach it even bypassing your webpage.
- Add some awesome features, especially if you consider our Pro subscription; see the features here.
So just add this piece of code anywhere between your <form...> and </form> tags:
where firstname.lastname@example.org is your email address.
The form submissions will be sent to your email address.
The only requirement is to add a backlink to our site. The link must be added into a visible place, be readable and stay in or above your form. Do not add "nofollow" attribute! Choose a code for the link: