HTML code for Contact Us form
A contact form is one of the best ways to start building a relationship with your website audience. It saves you listing your email address directly on your website, protecting you from spam. It makes it easy for your readers to get in touch and it brings an opportunity to gather information about them, too.
- This form is mobile friendly. The fields change their width automatically adjusting to different screen sizes.
- This form cannot be edited with our Form builder. Here is another Contact form that can be edited with the Form builder.
- It is very easy to build a form, see this 2 minute video.
- You do not need to code server-side form processor.
- There are anti-spam techniques used behind the scenes to minimize unwanted junk.
- The form information is encrypted to protect your data.
To apply this easy contact form to your site, simply click on the button below, copy the code and paste it to your page.
Then change firstname.lastname@example.org (see at the end of the code) to your email address where the form should be sent.
Copyright © 1998-2023 GO WEB DIRECT GROUP LTD. / SnapHost.com / 100forms.com